SGI Global is a certified small business focused on enhancing the rule of law worldwide through our commitment to American security, law enforcement, and intelligence organizations. SGI Global has been providing professional support services since 2008 including operational and administrative support, program management, training and mentoring, intelligence analysis, financial investigations and mission and life support. SGI has provided services in over 40 countries. Our customers include the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL), the Department of the Interior (DOI), U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) and the Department of Defense (DOD), as well as US Partner Nations and the commercial sector across the globe.
SGI currently holds an active Top Secret Facility Clearance Level (TS/FCL) and can process, manage and maintain cleared personnel. SGI is registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and Department of Commerce (DOC) and have proven experience in exporting International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) controlled materials. We have a DCAA approved accounting system and billing system, and currently maintain active Business Licenses in Afghanistan and Mexico.
We are headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. SGI’s Cage Code is 5DRD1 and DUNS Number is 827711750.
SGI Global is a certified small business under the following NAICS codes:
- 611519 Other Technical and Trade Schools
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 561611 Investigation Services
- 561621 Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
- 561990 All Other Support Services
- 611430 Professional and Management Development Training